Check GameArter's sections via which you can manage, configurate, distribute and analyse games. If your needs are not related to games development, you can find more useful our demo of panel for partners.
Get basics revenue data and compare your games performance with other games using GameArter
Add, configurate and update your game projects
- Add new project
- Edit existing project
Project versions overview
For configuration of individual project versions.
For settings smart Leaderboards and achievements
For settings IAP (in-app purchases)
Other features configuration
Cutscenes, ads ...
Database data view & edit
View and edit saved data in the database
Add / update game files
For basics project configuration.
For gameplayer customization and adding basic informations about the game.
Configuration of mobile ads + setting connection between GameArter and Google Play services
Publication / Update
Switch your project version from testnet to production
Customize your game automatically for certain websites and platforms (ads, brand, links...)
Inform users about updates, let them participate in next updates via created polls.
View reports and performance of your games.
- GamePlayes Complex overview of gameplayes, ad impressions, CPMs and engagement in a graph for total overview as well as for individual games.
- Users Get users data for individual games - saved data in database + retention.
- Errors Log, counter and viewer errors occured in individual games.
- Distribution Overview of websites which published the game. Including gameplays and game configuration for the website.
- Analytics Quick switch to Google Analytics for teh game.
Performance of ad providers connected in GameArter.
Overview of revenue for individual games and account.
Revenue by date
Revenue by game
Revenue by domain
Upload invoices / request for payments / check state of payments
Updates / Distribution
Check release plan, recommendations and preview of your game releases and updates. You are notify about every change via email.