Automated solutions for simpler, better and more profitable gaming business.
Single hub - multiple markets
Create once, publish, manage and monetize everywhere.
GameArter creates a bridge between a game and multiple markets the game is targeted for. Every market requires or allows use of various features (automatic platform login, platform ads, platform IAP, platform-connected achievements and leaderboards...) in the games. With GameArter SDK, you communicate only with one SDK while all requests are automatically processed with features of the targeted platform. As a bonus, GameArter automatically synchrionizes all data cross-platform so users may continue in playing on any platform and device.
Why use GameArter
- All in one solution - monetization, publishing, distribution, marketing, management of everything (users, data, assets)...
- Simple intuitive implementation and usage
- Full backend services including smart features
- Automated solution. You have all in your hands. GameArter management service covers all potential problems.
- Cross-platform support - 1 solution for web and mobile
- Price. Pay on basis of the revenue share or as you go.
- Support, help and assistance from GameArter staff in a case of any problem
GameArter creates a bridge between game developers, players and publishers. Final ecosystem of cross-platform, synchronized games running on Web, Google Play and social sites is the optimal time & cost effective way of publishing games. Every platform is offering specific advantages, which developers using GameArter automatically benefit from.
GameArter is more than just a solution to use, it is a service, offering additional help to developers so that they can make their games even better. Beside help in achieving important KPIs and revenues, GameArter also provides a way to create your own gaming audience and to be in connection with enthusiastic players. Based on the experience got from tracking user behaviour in hundreds of games powered by GameArter and another thousands of games available on gamearter-powered or managed gaming websites, we are able to tune the main weaknesses of the games before long and costly user-based testing. Therefore we can help the game and it's developers to grow on popularity.
Areas you can cover by using GameArter
Services for game publishing
- Game distribution on hundreds of gaming websites
- Releasing games on Google Play and social sites
- Option to manage and adjust games in real-time (updates, ads, branding ...)
- Hosting service with full connectivity all over the world
- Analytics of game distribution and playability
- Management service for achieving the high CPMs
- 70 - 92% share of all revenues (ads, affiliate, bradning, license selling ...)
- Extra performance bonuses + bonuses from partners
- Money sent via: paypal, wire transfer, bitcoin
- Currency: USD, EUR, CZK, BTC
Paid custom & agency services
- Marketing campaigns
- Custom games and services development
- Say us your problem and we will deal with it!
All in one place. Game management, statistics, user data, connection with players and publishers. Automated processes which will bring comfort to your life. With GameArter behind, you do not need to use multiple 3rd party tools and deal, monitor, study and develop tens of another necessary tools for running and monetizing your games on your own. All is already ready for your use.
High revenue share / friendly pay-as-you-go model
Thanks to running multiple interconnected and earning services we are able to provide unbeatable service for a great price. Moreover, in a case of all our pricing models developers always pay for real usage of our services. Check our pricing section for more details.
GameArter manages various gaming websites including own PacoGames.com gaming site where developers can promote their games and profiles for free. PacoGames is a modern gaming social platform fully connected with GameArter services and offer following options for game developers:
- Developer profiles
- Follow (subscribe) feature
Free Professional tools & support
GameArter is not just a SAAS provider, it also provides custom services and does own products development. Our development experience and working products (kits and frameworks) are shared publicly in the GameArter community. We also provide qualitative feedback and advice to developers.
- Games development
- Websites development
- VR apps development