Virtual reality applications
📣 What do we offer?
- Custom development of VR applications
- Mediation of VR and 3D realizations
- Consultancy in the field of VR apps
VR headset as a gateway to the world of VR
VR is a world of completely new possibilities. Think of everything around you and replace it with whatever you want. You have created an illusion - a virtual world. This world can be transferred to the VR and spreaded among any person through a VR headset. It's not just about visualization, VR applications can be interactive, fully connected with a human body and its movement. Visualization or experience close to reality, virtually transferable is now almost anything.Show VR headsets
Endless possibilities of VR
Virtual reality allows you to transfer the experience of visiting any existing or fictional place or mediating the experience in a simulated 3D environment.
Consumption of VR products does not need to be reserved via the VR headsets only, it may be compatible with display and control via ordinary telephones and computers.
Photo / Video 360°
Take VR users to places of interest at an attractive time.
Photo / Video 360°
is a product designed for a visualisation of complicated objects or a virtual tour of different environments and points of interest. The user has the option of a view in all axes.
- Virtual tour of an apartment
- Virtual tour of a restaurant
- Virtual tour of a shop
- Virtual tour of a factory
- Simulation of a group - e.g. for a feel of a group exercise
Extended Photo / Video 360°
Let virtual visitors to experience the environment in various situations, or make a reservation or purchase directly within the VR visit.
Extended Photo / Video 360%
Basic Photo / Video 360% product extended for a user interface with which the user can perform active interactions.
- Change of time of day - morning / evening
- Pre-created ask and answeres (opening hours, address...)
- Possibility to book / purchase a product during the VR visit
Let customers the opportunity to view a computer 3D model of products and buildings in the real scale for their presenation and easier sale.
3D model and free movement
3D computer models are an essential part in the design and manufacture of most types of products. Use these models also for presentation purposes, in a 1: 1 scale.
- Sales of real estates in a development phase
- Sample of the final product to the customer before the actual production
- Creating a virtual environment for relaxation and rest.
Let the user get a virtual experience in a simulated environment that will help him to better handle similar situations in the real world.
A product similar to games and simulators. The user has full freedom of movement within the modeled space with the possibility of interaction with active elements of the environment.
- Basic first aid training
- Simulation of a machine failure - fire
- Car configuration in the Motor Show
- Entertainment - playing movement games
10 reasons to invest in the VR
... when VR makes sense.
- By involving VR, you will get the full attention of the user for the product presented by you.
- VR enables immediate full-fledged transmission of the final look of a product or process at any scale to any users, regardless of their imagination.
- Using VR helps eliminate design flaws and thus improve products.
- VR allows users to virtually experience critical situations and thus better prepare them to deal with these situations in the real world.
- Virtual reality can streamline or completely replace existing staff training processes and thus save money.
- Virtual reality can serve not only for work, but also for the relaxation of your employees.
- Virtual reality spontaneously forces people to move and exercise without realizing it.
- Low entry barriers. Headsets for VR are for the price of a middle class phone. Basic VR applications can be generated for free in selected construction and design softwares.
- Virtual reality is a fast-growing sector. Early adoption of the VR is an investment in the future..
- The VR headset is a ticket to the emerging VR world.
Sectors in which the VR makes sense
VR technology is suitable wherever anything needs to be visualized or simulated for purposes of any type. Following cards displays areas with high adoption of the VR technology.
TourismUse cases in the tourism industry
Presentation of tourist destinations and entertainment attractions
- Virtual tour of the castle
- Virtual demonstration of the prospect
- Virtual experience - bungee jumping
ConstructionUse cases in the construction:
Visualization of objects for the needs of development and sales
- Visual inspection of the designed 3D model of the building in real size, tuning the final appearance and layout
- Presentation of the proposed building to the customer
EngineeringUse cases in mechanical engineering:
Visualization of products for the needs of development and sales
- Visualization of the designed part in real size
- Sample of the proposed product to the customer
Commerce & E-commerceUse cases in e-commerce:
Visualization of products in the presentation and sale
- Virtual visit to a virtual store
- Product demonstation
- Product sales
Training and education
Use cases in training and education:
- Behavior training for crisis situations
- Detailed visualization of the subject
Sport & FitnessUse cases in Sport & Fitness
Use of VR in fitness, exercise and physical activities
- Gamification of sport - movement forced through playing games
- Training applications - forcing, learning and monitoring the correctness of movements
- Creating a virtual group training experience
Use cases in Process Optimization:
- Search for optimal work procedures
Virtual meetingsUse cases in virtual meetings:
Use of VR in the field of more efficient networking
- Remote meetings and presentations at a distance
- Remote teambuilding
Virtual worlds and entertainmentUse cases in virtual worlds and entertainment
Virtual space maintenance, virtual land management, real estate, virtual life and gaming.
- Virtual store management
- Development of a virtual store
- Visit to the concert through VR
Technologies without which it would not be possible
What is behind functional VR implementations?
VR apps development
... for the best experience.
We do a custom development and mediation of VR apps development for clients of all sizes. Our added value is general knowledge of VR appliactions, tools, processes and methods helping us to select the right tools and procedures for individual applications.
We will listen to your wishes, present possible solutions, the time needed for implementation and expected prices.
We will create a contract and develop or mediate development of the application.
In teh shortest possible time we will deliver you minimum valuable product based on which there is option to modify assignment.
Within the specified deadline, we will deliver the final product that meets all the specifics of the assignment.
Feel free to contact us over email or contact form. Acute things may be processed also over phone.
I am already preparing an answer to your question. I will do all my best to answer within 1 working day.
Vladimír Nepor, CEO at GameArter.com
Awagon Entertainment s.r.o, VAT CZ04392477